DEDICATED TO KEEPING EMPLOYEES HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE
The Occupational Health Specialists Group at CommunityMed Urgent Care provides comprehensive occupational medical services to employers, from small businesses to large corporations, throughout the North McKinney, Melissa, Anna, Van Alstyne, and Sherman areas. With our flexible hours and skilled medical providers, we are available to see your employees for a wide range of services every day, including weekends. We realize the importance of your employees’ good health, as well as the need for your employees to timely return back to work following treatment. It is our goal to return each employee to work as soon as possible, and we are committed to keeping our employers informed regarding the employees’ medical condition and work status. We have occupational medicine-trained practitioners who have the experience employers require, and who understand the importance of accurate management of the injured worker.
Prompt treatment by our urgent care and occupational medicine specialists saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits and by getting your employees back to work safely and quickly.
BENEFITS OF COMMUNITYMED OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
- On site Drug Screens
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Fitness Medical Evaluations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification Exams
- Employment Exams
- Fit for Duty and Work Hardening Examinations
- Average treatment time less than 1 hour
- Save up to 83% Compared to ER Charges for minor work injuries
- Strong Return to Work Philosophy
- Designated Work Comp Coordinator assigned to every case
- Work comp liaison keeps all parties up-to-date on employee’s case
WE FIX BOO-BOOS TO BROKEN BONES, SNIFFLES TO STITCHES!
Visit Us for:
- Ear Aches
- Pink Eye
- Physicals & Screenings
- Sinus Infections
- Bug & Animal Bites