DEDICATED TO KEEPING EMPLOYEES HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE
The Occupational Health Group at CommunityMed Urgent Care provides comprehensive medical services to employers, from small businesses to large corporations throughout North Texas.
With our convenient hours and skilled medical providers, we are able to see your employees for a wide range of services every day, including weekends!
It is our goal to return each employee to work as soon as possible, and we are committed to keeping our employers informed regarding the employees’ medical condition and work status.
Prompt treatment by our Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Specialists saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits.
EMPLOYER BENEFITS FOR CHOOSING COMMUNITYMED:
CommunityMed Urgent Care offers great Occupational Health Benefits like:
- Our account set-up is easy and eliminates unnecessary paperwork for each check-in
- Custom pricing for your company is available for services you know you will be needing
- Convenient check-in processes are available when your company is set up in our system
- With little-to-no-wait, we are able to provide a quick turn around to get your employees back to work quickly
- We save your company up to 83% compared to ER charges for Minor work-related injuries
- Work comp liaison keeps all parties up-to-date on employee’s case
- Average treatment time less than 1 hour
Prompt treatment by our urgent care and occupational medicine specialists saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits and by getting your employees back to work safely and quickly.
SOME OF OUR OCCUPATIONAL MEDICAL SERIVCES INCLUDE:
- On-Site Drug Screens
- Breath and Blood Alcohol Testing
- Basic Physical with Urinalysis Dip
- Vision Exams
- Laceration Repair/Stitches
- Burns, Contusions, Scrapes
- Eye Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Respiratory Fitness Medical Evaluations
- DOT Exams and DOT Drug Screens*
- Employment Exams
- Fit for Duty and Work Hardening Examinations
WE SEE BOO-BOOS TO BROKEN BONES, SNIFFLES TO STITCHES!
WE HANDLE ILLNESS & INJURY INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
CommunityMed Urgent Care is a locally-owned urgent care provider serving North Texas. We are a walk-in clinic that prides itself in excellent care and community involvement. We treat any age and accept Medicare and Tricare.
Our Aubrey location serves Aubrey, Pilot Point, Krugerville, Cross Roads, Prosper, Celina, Little Elm, North Denton and many of the towns in the North Collin County area. We are located on the SE Corner of Spring Hill Rd. and 377 - Next to Aubrey Community Pharmacy.
Our Melissa location serves Melissa, North McKinney, Anna, Bonham, Van Alstyne, Blue Ridge, Trenton, Sherman and many of the towns in the North Collin County area. We are located between Pizza Hut (just north of Melissa City Hall) and Melissa Family Dental.
Our Haslet location serves Haslet, Saginaw, Keller, Azle, Eagle Mountain, Roanoke, Justin, Trophy Club, Northlake and the surrounding areas. We are located off of FM 156 across from Community Park and next to Radiant Dental Care.
Our Princeton location serves Princeton, Farmersville, Copeville, East McKinney, Lowry Crossing, New Hope, Merit and the surrounding areas. We are located off of Hwy 380 across from Walmart and next to Starbucks.
Our South Arlington location serves Kennedale, Arlington, Ft. Worth, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Forest Hill, Everman, Rendon, Crowley, and many of the towns in South Tarrant County. We are located off US Hwy 287 and Sublett Road, just past Interstate 20. We’re next to Albertson’s.
Our Wichita Falls location serves Wichita Falls and the surrounding cities, including those in Southern Oklahoma. We are here to serve all the local communities nearby including Burkburnett, Henrietta, Electra, Iowa Park, Holliday, Lakeside City, Archer City, Bowie and more. Our easy online check-in gives you the comfort and convenience of waiting at home until you’re seen.
Visit us for:
- Walk ins are welcome, and no appointment is necessary.
- Come see us – avoid the cost of the emergency room for non-emergency care.
- We handle sniffles to stitches and fix boo-boos to broken bones.
- We take most private insurances, NOW ACCEPTING TRICARE AND MEDICARE
- We welcome children and adults.
Arlington Social Media
Haslet Social Media
Melissa Social Media
Wichita Falls Social Media