CommunityMed Family Urgent Care treats boo-boos to broken bones, sniffles to stitches and is open every day until 8:00 p.m. Individuals and families in the East McKinney, Texas, area can count on us to deliver prompt and reliable medical attention for all non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, as our team of practitioners is highly trained and always goes the extra mile for our patients to ensure they receive top-notch medical treatment.
The Benefits of Visiting CommunityMed
We’re the walk-in clinic you should visit anytime you have a non-life-threatening health concern, such as when you have a cough that just won’t go away, flu-like symptoms, a sports injury, a migraine, or any other non-emergency condition.
Additionally, CommunityMed is the ideal place to visit for medical treatment because:
- We offer efficient service, as most patients are in and out within 30 minutes.
- We accept most major insurance plans, including UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Medicare, and TRICARE, among many others.
- We treat patients of all ages and never require appointments.
- Our practitioners can provide many additional healthcare services, such as health screenings, physicals, allergy testing, and more.
- Our simple online check-in process allows you to get in line right from the comfort of your home.
So, when you need prompt medical attention from a provider you can trust, visit CommunityMed Family Urgent Care. Stop by our clinic near East McKinney, TX, to receive the care you need promptly. Our practitioners are ready to see you – now.