Illness and injuries don’t always strike during normal business hours; sometimes, your child spikes a fever on the weekend or you hurt your ankle playing a pickup game of basketball after work. So, what do you do? Your doctor isn’t available and you don’t necessarily want to spend hours waiting in an emergency room. There’s no need to fret – just come to CommunityMed Family Urgent Care. We’re open seven days a week until 8 p.m. and have a walk-in clinic near you in Forest Hill, Texas.
There are many reasons why we’re the trusted urgent care provider for patients experiencing non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses in North Texas. Here are a few of them:
- We can treat all non-emergency conditions, from boo-boos to broken bones, sniffles to stitches.
- We offer a simplified payment process and accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare and TRICARE.
- We can complete the diagnostic testing or digital X-rays you require, allowing you to receive answers quickly.
- We have an average visit time of 30 minutes or less, which includes wait time.
- We don’t require appointments and have an online check-in system so that patients can check in right from their phone.
Get on the Road to Wellness with CommunityMed
If you’re sick today, you can be seen today at CommunityMed – that’s our motto. We want residents in Forest Hills and throughout North Texas to be able to get the care they need right when they need it, and that’s what we deliver every day in our walk-in clinics. Visit CommunityMed Family Urgent Care today to receive care. You can also give us a call at (817) 778-9883 to learn more.