Visit CommunityMed Family Urgent Care when you need immediate medical attention for a non-life-threatening injury or illness. We have walk-in clinics spanning the North Texas region, all of which are open seven days a week for extended evening hours. We treat boo-boos to broken bones, sniffles to stitches, and our experienced practitioners always go above and beyond to provide every patient with compassionate, individualized care. That’s just the way we do things here at CommunityMed.
CommunityMed stands out as an urgent care center in North Texas because:
- We have onsite diagnostic testing and digital x-rays to get the answers you need in one convenient location.
- Patients are typically in and out in 30 minutes or less, and this includes their wait time.
- We have an online check-in system where patients can get in line right from their phone and wait in the comfort of their homes until it’s time to come in.
- We are in-network with most insurance plans, including Medicare, UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, BCBS, TRICARE, and more.
- We can treat any non-life-threatening condition you are experiencing, including strep throat, the flu, back pain, migraines, respiratory infections, bug bites, urinary tract infections, lacerations, sports injuries, and so much more.
Sick Today, Seen Today
The providers at CommunityMed Family Urgent Care are ready to see you – now. We have a walk-in clinic conveniently located near you in North Denton, TX, and we can treat you promptly. Check in online or just stop right in to get the care you need today.