The providers at CommunityMed Family Urgent Care are ready to see you – now. We serve patients of all ages in Weston, Texas, providing prompt medical attention for any non-life-threatening injury or illness. From boo-boos to broken bones, sniffles to stitches, our experienced practitioners can take care of it all. This is why we’re one of the best urgent care facilities in North Texas, and why you can feel good about putting your medical care in our capable hands; we will take your health as seriously as you do.
What You Can Expect from CommunityMed
As a full-service urgent care center, we:
- Treat all types of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, including sinus infections, fevers, the flu, sore throats, earaches, bug bites, sports injuries, back pain, headaches, diarrhea, and so much more
- Offer onsite digital X-rays, diagnostic testing, and EKGs, so you can receive answers to your questions fast
- Administer stitches and sutures, as well as provide splints, braces, and crutches
- Accept most major insurance plans, including BCBS, UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, and Medicare, along with offering affordable rates for self-pay patients
- Boast a 30-minute average visit time, which includes your wait, so you can count on incredibly efficient service that doesn’t sacrifice quality care
Check In Online
CommunityMed Family Urgent Care is pleased to accept walk-in patients, and we also have an online check-in system so you can get in line right from your phone. We serve individuals in Weston, TX, and throughout the area.