CommunityMed Accessibility

CommunityMed (“CommunityMed”) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. CommunityMed does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.

Multi-language Interpreter Services and Alternative Formats
CommunityMed provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, accessible electronic formats and other formats).
CommunityMed also provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters.
If you need these services, please contact The Director of HR, at: (817) 769-2621 or

On CommunityMed Web Sites
CommunityMed is committed to continuously improving our digital experiences to meet or exceed universal design best practices. Our goal is to make our websites accessible to all individual by:
• Designing our content and navigation so it is readable, intuitive and easy to view.
• Ensuring our sites are responsive when using a mouse, keyboard, and/or touch screens.
• Supporting assistive technologies to navigate and access content.
• Ensuring the support of native accessibility features on mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets.

If you are having trouble accessing our websites, one of our staff can read the website to you. You can reach them at: (817) 769-2621

Complaint Process
If you believe that CommunityMed has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:

Senior Director of HR
CommunityMed Urgent Care
16775 Addison Rd, Suite 200
Addison, TX 75001

Phone: (817) 769-2621

You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, CommunityMed’s Senior Director of HR, is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201

Phone: 1.800.368.1019
TTD: 800.537.7697

Complaint forms are available at








CommunityMed Urgent Care is a locally-owned Urgent Care healthcare provider serving the north Texas area. We are a walk-in urgent care clinic that prides itself in excellent care and community involvement.

Our Cross Roads location serves Cross Roads, Krugerville, Aubrey, Pilot Point, Celina, Little Elm, North Denton, and many of the towns in the North Collin county area. We are located on Hwy 380 in front of Walmart next to Whataburger.

Our Haslet location serves Haslet, Saginaw, Keller, Roanoke, Justin, Trophy Club, Northlake and the surrounding areas. We are located off of FM 156 across from Community Park and next to Radiant Dental Care.

Our Lantana location serves Bartonville, Lantana, Double Oak, Argyle, Highland Village, Flower Mount, South Denton, and the surrounding communities. We are located off of FM 407 in the Kroger shopping center, next to Supercuts.

Our Melissa location serves North McKinney, Melissa, Anna, Princeton, Bonham, Van Alstyne, Blue Ridge, Trenton, and many of the towns in the North Collin county area. Next to Pizza Hut and Melissa Family Dental, just north of Melissa City Hall.  

Our Princeton location serves Princeton, Farmersville, Copeville, East McKinney, Lowry Crossing, New Hope, Merit and the surrounding areas. We are located off of Hwy 380 across from Walmart and next to Starbucks.

Our Prosper location serves Frisco, McKinney, Celina, Weston, Gunter, Little Elm, Aubrey, Pilot Point, Krugerville, Oak Point, Providence Village, Little Elm, Marilee and many of the towns in the North Collin County area. We are located on N Preston Rd (289) next to Prosper Pharmacy.

Our South Arlington location serves Kennedale, Arlington, Mansfield, Forest Hill, Everman, Rendon, Crowley, and many of the towns in south Tarrant County. We are on the Sublett road exit off of US Highway 287 (next exit south of Interstate 20) next to Albertsons.

Our Wichita Falls location serves Wichita Falls and the surrounding cities, including those in southern Oklahoma. We are happy to serve local cities and communities such as Burkburnett, Henrietta, Electra, Iowa Park, Holliday, Lakeside City, Archer City, Bowie and more.



Additional Information